Results within the CEVOLVER project
The results within the CEVOLVER project have been divided in 8 different categories, please click the category to view the available reports.
Most of the reports are confidential (CO), in those cases only a public summary is available, which can be quite short.
- Setting the scene for a connected energy and thermal management concept
- Frameworks, methodologies, models and tools for optimisation of the electric and thermal management and assessment of connected EVs
- System and component testing using an EV prototype component carrier
- System development, vehicle, upgrade design and build and demonstration of a FORD EV
- System and component testing and demonstration using a CRF vehicle
- Validation and verification of the demonstrators and assessment of the energy and thermal management optimisation framework and methodology
- Communication, dissemination, and preparative exploitation activities
- Project management and coordination
- Ethics requirements
1. Setting the scene for a connected energy and thermal management concept
- Report on specification of brand-independent E/E interfaces, communication protocols, interactions of VCU and cloud by FEV (PU)
Report will detail and document all of the agreements achieved in WP1 regarding the specification of interfaces, protocol and planned interactions with the cloud.
- Report on use cases and methodology for developing user centric connected EVs optimized for lifetime, value, efficiency and reach by FEV (PU)
Evaluation and characterization of use cases derived from cloud data provided by partners and recommendations how to exploit this information in the development process.
- Report on brand independent system level and controls requirements by FEV (PU)
Requirements for vehicle system architecture (electrical architecture, electrical consumers, etc.) and related control features and the definition of VCU-to-cloud interfaces considering the leverage by 5G standards.
2. Frameworks, methodologies, models and tools for optimisation of the electric and thermal management and assessment of connected EVs
- Report on requirements for the virtual simulation framework by VUB (CO)
Report on the requirements developed in this WP with regard to the virtual simulation framework
3. System and component testing using an EV prototype component carrier
- Vehicle Concept Deduction and Implementation by BOSCH (CO)
The resulting report will include and assess powertrain choices (front/rear) and corresponding thermal system
4. System development, vehicle upgrade design and build and demonstration of a FORD EV
- Report describing the Vehicle system technical specification sheet by FORD (CO)
Description of the concretized technical specifications for the demonstrator battery electric vehicle used in WP4 derived from the general specifications defined in WP1.
5. System and component testing and demonstration using Fiat A class electric vehicles
- Documentation of the additional functional and architecture for realizing connected energy and thermal management for for Fiat class A cloud connected vehicle by CRF (CO)
7. Communication, dissemination, and preparative exploitation activities
- Short description of the setup of the dissemination tools by UNR (PU)
The launch of a public project website, accessible for the general public. A very short report will be uploaded with some key elements of the website and the dissemination tools.
- Dissemination Plan by UNR (PU)
A report describing het initial disseminaiton plan, including a list of expected dissemination actions for the whole project duration and shortly after. This list will be a “living” document throughout the project.
- Exploitation plan by UNR (CO)
The Exploitation Plan comprises the following elements:
– Initial list of exploitable results from the project, including partner responsible
– Target market and means of exploitation
– Timeline for the exploitation of each result
– IPR protection
8. Project management and coordination
- Project Handbook by UNR (CO)
Project management handbook including first draft of the quality assurance and risk management plan. The document will present the detailed work plan and guidelines for partners. It includes a schedule per task, responsible partner, related subtasks, related deliverables, and dependencies on other tasks. Revisions may be done in the course of the project.
- Initial Risk Plan by FEV (CO)
An inital risk managment plan will be uploaded as report to the system, inlcuding the list of expected risks (as foreseen in the project) and if applicable extended with additional (unforeseen) risks. All-in line with the format of the risks register in the EC system.
- Data Management Plan by FEV (CO)
A report describes the data management lifecycle for all datasets which are collected, processed or generated within
9. Ethics requirements